This page lists the resources offered by medical royal colleges and faculties which support doctors with low to high level remediation needs.
*Please note the resources described here are offered to doctors who are no longer trainees – resources for trainees may be different.
All medical royal colleges and faculties provide the following services:
- Supporting information for appraisal and revalidation
- Revalidation Helpdesks set up to answer questions from Responsible Officers, Doctors and Appraisers
- CPD resources and support.
In addition to this the medical royal colleges and faculties listed below also offer other services. These are grouped under the following headings:
- Mentoring/peer coaching
- CPD which may be relevant to remediation
- Guidance (relevant to remediation)
- Support for new consultants
- Invited Reviews*
*Further Information on contacts and services offered by each College and Faculty