Chaired by Dr John Howard
The Academy is seeking invitations to tender for a Business Development Programme to support the international activity of medical Royal Colleges.
Applications are sought by 14 February 2014.
For further information please see the invitation to tender document.
The International Forum coordinates the international activities of the Royal Colleges in order to improve health through education and training.
Its main responsibilities are to:
- Share, discuss and disseminate information amongst the Royal Colleges’ in collaboration with United Kingdom government agencies and non-governmental organisations
- Explore initiatives in co-operation with local Professional organisations outside the UK for capacity building through skills and transfer
- Promote co-ordination of international development projects amongst Members of the Forum
The Forum is Chaired by Dr John Howard and consists of official representatives of:
- The medical and nursing and midwifery Royal Colleges and Faculties
- Officials from relevant government agencies
- Non-government organisations shall attend as affiliates by agreement of the Forum (ordinarily these will be the international officers of the Colleges)